Over the past two editions, we have taught you how to create your elevator pitch to build your business. Well, we have reached the point where our judges will pick the best and then promote these pitches in our magazine, social media, and website.
What is your next step?
- Review the articles on our website. Article Blog – ScubaBiz.Help.
- Come up with a theme for your first elevator pitch. A good business will have several. Pick a single theme or target like our example used. By keeping a narrow theme, you will have more success in attracting a customer. An Elevator Pitch should be between 15 and 60 seconds; the shorter, the better.
- Start creating your elevator pitch. The steps in getting there will be lots of fun. JUST DO IT! If you need help, email us at info@ScubaBiz.Help, and we can guide you through the process.
- Record your pitch with your phone or whatever you have to use.
- Please send a copy of your video to info@ScubaBiz.Help and maybe win our competition!
Count Down to Launch