I am pleased to introduce the first issue of the ScubaBiz.HELP magazine. Our goal is to be a global resource for scuba businesses. Whether you are a store, a charter boat, a resort, or an independent instructor, you need your business to be successful and professional. That is where we want to help!
To do so, we will publish a monthly magazine and run a monthly online seminar to assist scuba businesses in promoting their business both in their local market and global travellers.
Our team will run the magazine and online seminars in formats so that you can take advantage of Google Translate to get the information in your language.
How do we plan to help those in the scuba business? Listed here are but a few of the ways that we have planned.
In the magazine:
- • Demonstrate to business owners how to promote themselves.
• Provide ideas and strategies.
• We will review and demonstrate business themes such as marketing, financial methods, policies building, staffing ideas and incentives, and so more.
• For those reading the magazine or participating in the monthly seminar, you will also see what others are doing and adapt these concepts for your business.
• For those in the magazine, you will receive a professional marketing piece that you can use to promote yourself in your region and attract divers to come to your region.
• For the businesses that are our monthly featured business, you will also have a promotional video that you can use to promote yourself in your region and attract divers to come to your region.
During the monthly online seminar sessions:
- • Topics will range from business themes in marketing, financial methods, policies building, staffing ideas and incentives, inventory, how and when to invoice, and so on.
• Where possible, we will have professional guest speakers that can pass along accurate and usable ideas.
• Many dive businesses start as one person’s passion for diving that grows into running their own scuba business. Often, however, the person does not have the tools of business that can make the difference in profitability and sustainability. This is where some ongoing online learning will help assist them.
- • Stopping your business and going back to school is often not an option. Yet it is a must that we as
business people learn, adapt and grow.
• There is so much that we can address to assist you.
These services are at no cost to any scuba professional. Instead, we will rely on those who can afford to send whatever financial support they can. No matter the amount, small or large, it will build the scuba business community. Feel free to use our SUPPORT button to assist us in providing these valued services.
We are always open to your ideas on topics, seminars, or magazine articles, so please email your ideas to ScubaBiz.HELP.
Our mission is in our name!
Yours in fun, safe diving,
Count Down to Launch