Letter from the Editor February 2023
This edition and month bring us lots to enjoy! As we put together the items for this release, we are truly working worldwide. I am in Curacao, Jean-Marc and Karen are in the British Virgin Islands, Ryan is in Indonesia, Thommie is in Sweden, and Robert is in Canada.
Inside this edition, we have included ideas you can use and build on to improve your business, rewards for building your business and another article to give us all insight into the next generation of divers. To our readers, thank you for the trust you have in us to assist you in building your business stronger.
As we say, our mission is in our name: ScubaBiz.Help.
So, what can you find in this issue? Of course, you will read this issue cover to cover, but here are some highlights:
- How one Euro or dollar can make a difference
- Another way to build a community around your business
- How one lady crafts can build a business and can add products to your business
- Last call for your elevator speeches
- Time to nominate your favourite Scuba Business for a ScubaBiz.Help Award
- Join our ambassador program and benefit both you and the underwater world
- Next month, we will introduce a hot topic to ponder – Is Scuba Ready for disruption
Is there a topic that you need to hear about? Or do you need personal assistance? We are easy to reach. Please email us at info@ScubaBiz.Help or contact us on our social media.
Please take the time to support our worthy cause. These services are at no cost to any scuba professional. Instead, we will rely on advertisers and those who can afford to send whatever financial support they can. Feel free to use our SUPPORT button to assist us in providing these valued services.
Remember to use Google Translate to get the information in your preferred language.
Yours in fun, safe diving, Bill Doran
Please follow or like us on your favourite social media platform.
Count Down to Launch